2. Santa brings happiness for a day. Jesus brings eternal joy.
3. Santa requires me to change myself in order to benefit from him. Jesus knows I am unable to change myself, so changes me from the inside, accomplishing what I can’t
4. I spend my year wondering whether I have achieved the standards that Santa has set for me. I enjoy the grace that Jesus gives me, knowing that if I screw-up, it’s not the end of the world.
5. I do good things to try and impress Santa. Jesus is about who I am, not what I do.
6. Santa has no impact on my life except one day a year. Jesus said ‘I will never leave you or forsake you’.
7. Santa wants me to be good . Jesus is the only good in me.
8. Santa brings me stuff. Jesus gave me himself.
9. Santa gives me stuff that helps my life. What Jesus gave me has changed my eternity
10. Santa is not real. Jesus is alive.